Ruby Tuesday Thanks Military Personnel with Free Appetizer on Veteran's Day
“We are grateful to the men and women who have served and protected our
country. We look forward to celebrating your service on November 11,”
said President & Chief Operating Officer,
To participate, military personnel can visit their favorite
Appetizer selections are as follows:
- Bangin' Shrimp: Classic or spicy and served with house-made ranch.
- Southern Sampler: BBQ pork meatballs, bacon deviled eggs, pimento cheese, and house-made crackers.
- Loaded Potato Chips: Crispy potato chips with melted cheddar and queso, tomatoes, red peppers, and scallions.
- BBQ Pork Meatballs: Braised pork meatballs and a BBQ sauce.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip: Made with tender artichoke heart and shredded Parmesan cheese. Served with unlimited tortilla chips.
- Bacon Deviled Eggs: With a hint of heat, crispy bacon, and spices.
- Shrimp Fondue: A blend of spicy shrimp, cheese, and fresh pico de gallo, with unlimited tortilla chips.
- New! Classic Sampler: House-Baked Soft Pretzels with queso, Spinach Artichoke Dip, and Mozzarella Sticks.
- Cheddar Cheese Queso & Chips: Melted cheddar, roasted peppers, and queso dip. Served with unlimited tortilla chips.
- New! House-Baked Soft Pretzels: Served with both queso and mustard dipping sauces.
- New! Mozzarella Sticks: Crispy breaded mozzarella sticks served with marinara dipping sauce.
Guests can visit RubyTuesday.com for more information about
Terms: *Receive one free appetizer up to
Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
Sharyn Regan, 336-413-7545